Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Online shopping - some useful tips



- I found so many nice and cheap clothes.
- WHERE???
-Online, I am not sure about the name of the page,but I can find it for you.
-O,better no.
- Why?
-I never tried shopping online, I am a bit not into that.
-You should try it!
-But you know,it is not safe!How do you know if the web page is secure enough  when you pay?
-Hmm first it is better to pay with PayPal,I don`t like Western Union(that is my opinion).Second the bigger the web page is the better(like ebay for example) and third you can always check if they are reviews or comments about the particular seller.
- Ok ,but still?
-Yes,yes you can never know. But you can just order something small and really cheap to see how the things will work with that seller.
-Good,but for clothes and shoes is quite hard to shop online.You have to agree that!
-Why do you think so?
- What about size?
-There are always measurements and sizes provided.
- Material?
-Also provided,you can see if it is cotton or I don't know something else.
-How do you know if it is a really thing?
-No one knows,haha, but you can check for reviews or comments.
-Well after all I may try  and if something goes wrong it will be your fault!
- O come on, seriously. You are such a baby!



A few more:
  • Always check for reviews or comments about the seller or simple Google-it
  • Delivery may take time,even if you order from neighbor county 
  • If you try some new web page or seller,order something cheap first and see what will happen
  • Look carefully and closely at clothes pictures
  • I am using PayPal and works great for me
  • Avoid money transfers
  • See if the seller provides more information about himself,like phone and address (not only email)
  • If you buy something expensive,check the import policy of your country (duty).If you want to avoid it,ask the seller to shipped like a gift (works some times)
  • If you are satisfied with the product,leave a comment.That will help the next buyer!
  • Good Luck :) 

 If you have any good or bad experience please share it with us.
 I will be really thankful. 

If you need more information ask me or check this:






Thanks for reading my blog :)
If you like it,please share it. If you have any questions or comments, ask me :)
and you know Just Smile :)






P.S I don not own any of the pictures used in this post. The top picture is from https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imagesq=tbn:ANd9GcRO1QpsLzH1IYcJdKMJxSJzeY8jwygeVsjzD3t0TxsqQ6v1z1ZO



No comments:

Post a Comment