Monday, January 28, 2013

Shoesss Part 2


We all love shoes! We all want to have as many as possible!
Hope you enjoy it :)



Today`s topic : Shoesss Part 2 !!!

Today`s web page investigation: Outlet designer shoes!(Manolo Blahnik, Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander McQueen)


When it comes to shoes the sky is the limit. I will show you some web pages that I found. They offer cheaper outlet designer shoes.


Alexander McQueen


$257 on sale

$236 on sale


$165 on sale

Web Page : http://www.higheelsoutlet.com/Products/Alexander-McQueen-Outlet.html


Manolo Blanik


$170 on sale


$145 on sale

Web page : http://www.higheelsoutlet.com/Products/Manolo-Blahnik-Outlet.html?page=1



Yves Saint Laurent 


$159 on sale
$158 on sale

$179 on sale

Web page:http://www.higheelsoutlet.com/Products/Yves-Saint-Laurent-Outlet.html?page=2
...................................................................................................................................................

Do you like them?
Which are your favorite designers?
Share your answers :)

I really like Jimmy Choo (style). His shoes are so meee...( I want them...ALL OF THEM) 


Some  NICE web pages to be investigated:





Thanks for reading my blog :)
If you like it,please share it. If you have any questions or comments, ask me :)
and you know Just Smile :)






P.S  I don`t own any of the pictures posted in my blog.
 After every set of pictures there is a web page from where I took them..

No comments:

Post a Comment